Become a member and support our goal: “Connect, Educate and Celebrate Bozeman’s Professional Women. “
Join Bozeman BPW and experience the numerous advantages membership offers.
What makes Bozeman BPW different from other networking groups?
- Bozeman BPW held its first meeting on September 18, 1930 in the Baxter Hotel. The 25 charter members envisioned an organization that would elevate standards for women, promote business and professional activities, and encourage a spirit of cooperation, fellowship and friendship among members. Over 85 years later, our mission remains true to this original vision.
Bozeman BPW Benefits
Each member of BPW has the opportunity to network with members around the local area, listen to enthusiastic and diverse speakers during our monthly luncheons, help other women to develop professionally, learn about legislation that affects your business or personal life, and develop lasting friendships. BPW is an organization of women supporting other women.
Being a BPW member opens up many possibilities for professional and personal growth. Many members add to their skill set, develop business contacts and make new friendships along the way. Membership includes:
- Opportunities to meet and share with women across many occupations, ages, and backgrounds across the state.
- Civic engagement on a city, county and state level via events supported by our legislative activities.
- Networking at all our meetings and events,
- Educational luncheons where speakers will educate, enhance, and entertain you.
- Leadership and mentoring opportunities through our various committees (see below). Make the most of your membership and get involved.
- Advertising for your business! Members may upload their logo to their member profile and it will display on our membership page, with a link to your website!
- Supporting our grants and scholarships for local women.
- Annual Individual Membership – $99
- Student and Senior Membership (Seniors Age 65+, Students with Valid ID) – $49.50
- Discounted Group Membership – $270 for 3 people ($65 per additional business group member)
All memberships renew January 1. Membership dues are collected before January 31 to remain an active member.
Membership includes automatic affiliation with the BPW Foundation, our national organization.
Be Involved with Bozeman BPW!
Serving on a committee allows you to meet fellow BPW members, network, learn more about BPW and gain experience working as a team. Getting involved will get you connected and it’s a lot of fun!
To find out more on a committee please use the email links below to contact committee members. Introduce yourself, ask questions about how the committees work, and let them know about your interest.
If you’re unable to contact the committee chair or just have a general question, you can also send an e-mail to email@example.com .
Would you love to help plan an amazing annual celebration of women in business? The Events Committee plans the annual Celebration event held each fall during National Women in Business Week. The committee obtains business sponsors for the event, plans all catering and venue needs, contacts and chooses a speaker for the event, and manages the event. firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have marketing, website, or social media skills to share? The Communications Committee manages the BPW brand and promotes our events and mission through print and social media, and assists with developing marketing materials for the annual Celebration event. Committee members administrate the website content including managing email and newsletter templates, blog postings and social media accounts with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Committee members will assist with training of board and committee members as needed for sending emails, managing events, and registration of members. Communications@bozemanbpw.org
Do you have a good head for numbers? The Finance Committee assists treasurers and board members in the preparation of the budget, provides oversight on all expenditures, and assists in developing sound financial policy. Finance@bozemanbpw.org
Honors Awards Committee
Would you like to help honor local women who are making a big difference in our community? The Honors Awards Committee manages the publicity, application processing, and chooses winners for the Woman of Achievement, Young Careerist and Employer of the Year Awards. The committee works alongside the Events committee to develop the Honors portion of the annual Celebration event program. Honors@bozemanbpw.org
Do you love meeting new people and encouraging them to become part of our group? The Membership Committee promotes, expands, retains and orients the membership. Membership committee members assist with registration of new members at each event held by Bozeman BPW. They also assist in preparing the slate of board officers and committee chairs, managing installation, and plans the board retreat. Membership@bozemanbpw.org
Do you love to learn and want to help others grow through educational programs? The Programs Committee identifies presenters and organizes luncheon programs that meet Bozeman BPW’s objectives and member preferences. Programs Committee members also assist with organization and management of all monthly luncheon and social networking events, including scheduling events, uploading event information to the website for registration, processing event registration and check-in, and speaker introductions at luncheons. Programs@bozemanbpw.org
Would you enjoy the chance to provide assistance to women in the community to forward their businesses and education? The Grants Committee manages the publicity and application process for grants for business development, career advancement, and education of women. email@example.com
Sponsorship & Fundraising Committee
Are you good with sales and fundraising? The Sponsorship & Fundraising Committee contacts businesses to provide monetary sponsorship of Bozeman BPW in exchange for marketing recognition. The committee manages sponsorship payment and transfer of sponsor information to the website administrator for inclusion on the Bozeman BPW website. Sponsorship@bozemanbpw.org
Find Personal Success:
- Find and/or be a mentor
- Take on a Leadership Role
- Build Friendships
- Gain Confidence
Find Professional Success:
- Develop skills
- Network with other professionals
- Promote your business to hundreds of people
- Strengthen and build relationships with community organizations
- Provide your valuable knowledge to the members through programs