The Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation and Montana Business Adaptation Program Announce new funding starting Monday, June 1.
- The Montana Business Adaptation Program will provide reimbursement for COVID-19 expenses related to keeping staff and customers safe – from the purchase of personal protective equipment to resources needed for staff to work remotely.
- Eligible small business must be Montana-based, employ 50 or less, have incurred eligible adaptation expenses since Feb. 15 due to COVID-19, and be in good standing with the Secretary of State or local tribal government.
- Nonprofit entities are eligible.
- Eligible expenses include costs related to communication, remote work equipment, cleaning supplies, tools to enhance social distancing and sanitation, travel and hotel costs related to quarantining workers.
- Total funding available is $20 million, the maximum reimbursement amount per business is $5,000.
- Apply here: https://commerce.mt.gov/BusinessRecovery (application will be available starting June 1st!)