An announcement from the Women’s Foundation of Montana:
All In Montana Learning Lab
May 3rd, 9am-4p
Montana State University
If your organization:
• Wants to maximize creativity and innovation within your workforce,
• Stands up for equality, fights discrimination and believes in justice for all
• Wants to ensure all great ideas are heard and implemented
• Is interested in ongoing co-learning with other innovative Montana companies
• And wants to join other Montanans in making a collective impact advancing economic
opportunities in our state….
You are our kind of people! We want you to be a part of the All IN Montana Learning Lab.
The May 3rd Learning Lab will focus on Growing Diversity. At this event, you will:
• Learn why diversity is vital to our success in the workplace and beyond.
• Discuss specific strategies we can implement to create a more inclusive and supportive
workplace that attracts and keeps top-talent, improving our bottom line. Topics will include
messaging for diverse audiences, leading by example, fostering effective teams and more.
• Co-create a plan to continue to learn together about inclusive innovation best practices and
build strategies for implementation that work for Montana workplaces.
This learning lab will be presented by Ruchika Tulshyan, author of The Diversity Advantage, and award-winning diversity and inclusion strategist and trainer of companies such as Microsoft, Payscale, Amazon and more. Ruchika is an inaugural Distinguished Professional-in-Residence for the Communication Department at Seattle University. She holds degrees from the London School of Economics and Columbia University. She is alumni of the Young American Leaders Program at Harvard Business School. She also serves on the Seattle Women’s Commission.
Registration Fee = $249
*Sponsorship Opportunities Are Available
To learn more or register for the All IN Montana Learning Lab,
contact WFM Director Jen Euell at email@example.com or 406-461-7695