Small Business & Educational Grants
Bozeman Professional Women is pleased to award Small Business and Educational Grants to women for business or educational development in the state of Montana. The financial grants are intended to enable women in the development of their businesses or education as we continue to grow the number of women entrepreneurs in our state. The grants are available to Montana women who require support to purchase equipment or other materials for business start-up, development or further develop their education. Requirements for the grant include:
- Applicant must be a Montana woman who is a small business owner or is seeking a grant for educational use.
- Applicants must be in business for one year prior to application deadline unless grant is being sought for educational use.
- Grants are intended for projects NOT otherwise eligible for aid, and are not awarded for religious purposes, to veterans’ or fraternal organizations, for use as general endowment, or for fundraising.
- Grant request is intended for a project planned in 2022-2023.
- Grant request is intended for a project not yet funded, nor purchased.
- Grant project or education enrollment must be completed within six (6) months of receipt of funds.
- Applicant must be available for a personal interview with the Bozeman BPW Grant Committee mid-September 2022. Interview may be conducted via video conference or phone.
- Recipients must file a progress report within six months of receipt of funds.
- Selected recipients are strongly encouraged to attend the Honors Event in Bozeman in October to receive the award.
- Only completed applications will be considered for funding. Please limit the volume of paperwork to your completed application and resume in one single email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline is August 31, 2022
Since 2010, over $45,000 has been awarded to women business owners across the state. Awards historically range from $500 to $2,500. Grant applications for the 2022 grant season must be submitted by August 31, 2022.
An application is required and will include a follow-up interview for any finalists.