A message from our friends at Wipfli CPAs and Consultants:
The Clarence J. Wipfli & Company was established in 1930. Clarence founded the Wausau, Wisconsin-based company with a clear vision for bringing personal values to the business.
Today, more than 1,800 Wipfli team members with unmatched depth of experience are trained to help individuals and businesses of all sizes find success.
Wipfli CPAs and Consultants in Bozeman is now hiring for an entry level Senior Accountant!
- Communicate with client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships through regular communications, including on-site visits
- Adhere to prescribed budgets and deadlines
- Develop technical competency and provide assistance to clients
- Participate in continuing professional education programs
- Serve as a trusted business advisor for clients and associates
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities in processes to enhance efficiency, recognize potential issues and/or opportunities in engagements and discuss with engagement leader
- Use data analysis skills to discover useful information and patterns to provide support in recommendations
- Prepare individual, business and fiduciary tax returns and projections in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders
- Understand and effectively use current tax and accounting software applications
- Research tax related issues and other related financial reports
- Bachelors degree in accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- CPA required
- 2-3 years of experience
- Prior experience in agribusiness tax preferred
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to balance many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible. The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here. She is based in our Chicago, IL office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Montana, we are committed to Equal Pay for Women in accordance with Executive Order 12-2016. The pay range for this role is $51,000 – $69,000
For more information and to apply click here.