A message from the Montana Healthcare Foundation:
The Montana Healthcare Foudnation is seeking a Program Assistant!
The Program Assistant supports the Program Team comprised of a Program Director and Program Officer by providing general administrative support,
grants management, program data collection, scheduling meetings and grantee communications, coordinating travel and event logistics, and general project management. They will interact regularly with MHCF staff and consultants, current and potential grantees, and community leaders; and assist in maintaining and enhancing a positive image for the organization. As part of MHCF’s administrative staff, the person in this position will contribute to achieving the strategic vision and goals of MHCF.
• Position is full-time – 40 hours/week – with competitive benefit package.
• Team atmosphere with small staff, open communication and minimal hierarchy.
• Office is located in downtown Bozeman, MT.
• Regular car travel throughout the foundation’s service area. Access to use of a reliable private
vehicle or rental car for occasional use for business travel in Montana. Mileage reimbursed at
allowed GSA rates or actual costs of approved rental car. Ability to secure and maintain a
driver’s license valid in the state of Montana and to maintain private liability insurance with
minimums outlined under MHCF policy. Periodic overnight travel within the foundation’s service
area of the State of Montana and some national travel also required.
• A minimum of 3 years work experience, with substantial experience providing executive or
administrative support to senior staff;
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
• Ability to execute duties and responsibilities independently and with minimal supervision, think
critically, synthesize information from a variety of sources, work collaboratively or
independently as required, prioritize effectively and handle multiple tasks simultaneously,
effectively carry out written and oral instructions;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, and exceptional attention to detail;
• Exceptional tact and diplomacy, ability to quickly gain the trust of stakeholders, staff and
• Unquestionable personal and professional integrity;
• Excellent communication skills, including diplomacy required to function effectively in a dynamic
& interdependent team environment;
• Outstanding writing skills, including ability to draft clear, concise documents;
• Spirit of customer service, facilitating positive and productive interactions between the Program
Officers, trustees, staff, and external constituents;
• Ability to travel.
*To Apply, please submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com by August 21, 2019.