Job Announcement from Jane Welch, Talent Acquisition Specialist at Wipfli LLP:
Wipfli hiring for a client Accounting and Payroll Specialist
- Enter, process, and reconcile client transactions on a regular and timely basis for more complex clients.
- Prepare reports as appropriate in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders.
- Actively participate in on-boarding of new clients
- Further develop technical competency with applicable guidelines/regulations and with the various software systems used to provide the services.
- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Communicate proactively with other firm associates regarding open items, problems, or other important matters in a timely manner.
- Adhere to prescribed policies, time budgets and deadlines.
- Mentor other specialists & assist with clients as needed.
- Bachelors degree in a related field or related experience
- Experience with small busines accounting software (such as Quickbooks ProAdvisor) a plus
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Wipfli supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Montana, we are committed to Equal Pay for Women in accordance with Executive Order 12-2016. The pay range for this job is $17.50 – $20.00 per hour.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://careers-wipfli.icims.com/jobs/2406/specialist-ii/job?mobile=false&width=953&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-420&jun1offset=-360