Job Announcement from Jane Welch, Talent Acquisition Specialist at Wipfli LLP:
Wipfli hiring for a client Accounting and Payroll Specialist
- Enter, process, and reconcile client transactions on a regular and timely basis for more complex clients.
- Prepare reports as appropriate in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders.
- Actively participate in on-boarding of new clients
- Further develop technical competency with applicable guidelines/regulations and with the various software systems used to provide the services.
- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Communicate proactively with other firm associates regarding open items, problems, or other important matters in a timely manner.
- Adhere to prescribed policies, time budgets and deadlines.
- Mentor other specialists & assist with clients as needed.
- Bachelors degree in a related field or related experience
- Experience with small busines accounting software (such as Quickbooks ProAdvisor) a plus
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Wipfli supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Montana, we are committed to Equal Pay for Women in accordance with Executive Order 12-2016. The pay range for this job is $17.50 – $20.00 per hour.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://careers-wipfli.icims.com/jobs/2406/specialist-ii/job?mobile=false&width=953&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-420&jun1offset=-360
Job announcement from Kate Jo, BPW Member:
Hello BPW Membership,
The MSU School of Art is hiring for two positions:
- Instructor of Art Non-Tenure Track Faculty
Instructor of Art for Spring 2019 teaching web design course. The class meets for both morning and afternoon classes every Wednesdays.
For more details on requirements and how to apply for the Instructor of Art Faculty position, click here.
- Business Operations Manager
The Business Operations Manager provides high level financial, administrative and management support to the operation of the School of Art. This includes serving as the executive assistant for the Director. This position plays a key role within the Fiscal Shared Services team which provides account and financial management services to schools throughout the College of Arts & Architecture. This position will also work closely with HR shared services, providing HR functions as necessary. This position coordinates events and acts as the Social Media coordinator for the school. This position oversees the day-to-day operations of the School.
For more details on requirements and how to apply for the Business Operations Manager position, click here.
Job announcement from Monica Kronenwetter, Life Meets Work Client Relationship Manager:
Life Meets Work is hiring for a Client Services Coordinator!
This position will support our U.S. client services team with the front end details of getting coaching and other Talking Talent services launched to our clients/participants as well as being involved in supporting special projects related to delivery of our services. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter, detail oriented, tech savvy (Salesforce specifically), able to manage multiple priorities/tasks daily, and able to work with multiple personalities/styles.
Position is a remote, work from home (anywhere in U.S), FT position, but we’d be willing to go down to 80% for the right candidate. Salary range is $45-50k. We are aiming for a 1/3/19 start date.
Any interested candidates should email their resume to Amanda.Dustan@talking-talent.com ASAP, as resumes will be reviewed in mid-December.