A message from our friends at Wipfli CPAs and Consultants:
The Clarence J. Wipfli & Company was established in 1930. Clarence founded the Wausau, Wisconsin-based company with a clear vision for bringing personal values to the business.
Today, more than 1,800 Wipfli team members with unmatched depth of experience are trained to help individuals and businesses of all sizes find success.
Wipfli CPAs and Consultants in Bozeman is now hiring for an entry level Senior Accountant!
- Communicate with client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships through regular communications, including on-site visits
- Adhere to prescribed budgets and deadlines
- Develop technical competency and provide assistance to clients
- Participate in continuing professional education programs
- Serve as a trusted business advisor for clients and associates
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities in processes to enhance efficiency, recognize potential issues and/or opportunities in engagements and discuss with engagement leader
- Use data analysis skills to discover useful information and patterns to provide support in recommendations
- Prepare individual, business and fiduciary tax returns and projections in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders
- Understand and effectively use current tax and accounting software applications
- Research tax related issues and other related financial reports
- Bachelors degree in accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- CPA required
- 2-3 years of experience
- Prior experience in agribusiness tax preferred
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to balance many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible. The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here. She is based in our Chicago, IL office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Montana, we are committed to Equal Pay for Women in accordance with Executive Order 12-2016. The pay range for this role is $51,000 – $69,000
For more information and to apply click here.
An announcement from Gras HR Consulting:
Guest Services / Marketing Administrator
If you are organized, efficient, a good communicator, enthusiastic about facilitating great
hospitality, enjoy being part of a small team and love the out of doors consider applying for our
Guest Services Administrator position. Firehole Ranch is a luxury fly fishing guest ranch in West
Yellowstone, Montana just outside Yellowstone Natl. Park. Ranch staff all live together at the
ranch during the 5-month summer operational season. In the off-season the position allows you
to live where you like, though preferably in the Greater Yellowstone area.
Compensation: $30,000 – $35,000 / year, DOE
Benefits: -Housing and meals are provided during the summer.
-A Health insurance stipend and 401K package are available after a trial
-4 weeks paid vacation during the off-season
For more information contact: Kari Gras: email@example.com
If you’re a professional or know a budding student with expertise and passion for social media strategy and implementation, owner Angie Kociolek, Licensed Acupuncturist, wants to hear from you!
As a solopreneur, Angie wears many hats but recognizes when it makes more sense to have help. Specifically seeking assistance with Facebook and Google Ads. Please send your portfolio, compensation requirements and how you like to work together to firstname.lastname@example.org
, ideally by Feb. 22, 2019.
Job Announcement from Jane Welch, Talent Acquisition Specialist at Wipfli LLP:
Wipfli hiring for a client Accounting and Payroll Specialist
- Enter, process, and reconcile client transactions on a regular and timely basis for more complex clients.
- Prepare reports as appropriate in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders.
- Actively participate in on-boarding of new clients
- Further develop technical competency with applicable guidelines/regulations and with the various software systems used to provide the services.
- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Communicate proactively with other firm associates regarding open items, problems, or other important matters in a timely manner.
- Adhere to prescribed policies, time budgets and deadlines.
- Mentor other specialists & assist with clients as needed.
Prospera Business Network hiring a “Grow with Google” Trainer
Description: Prospera is seeking an independent contractor to be the lead trainer and coordinator for our Grow with Google (GwG) training series launching in 2019. This adult-education program will offer up to nine training events directed towards business owners in communities throughout southwest Montana. The purpose of this training series is to have businesses increase the use and application of the features of the Grow with Google platform.
For more information about the position and to apply, click here