On October 30, the Montana Women’s Business Center, Montana Small Business Development Center, Montana Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program and Prospera Business Network will present a workshop on “How to Get Government Contracts for the Small Business Owner” Attendees will meet representatives from nine federal and state agencies and also have the opportunity to get connected with the Montana Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) and receive no-cost business counseling from the Montana Women’s Business Center and Montana Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
The workshop will be held as an open house from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the Montana Manufacturing Extension Center Conference Room, 2310 University Way, Bldg. 2, Bozeman. There is no charge this training. Visit www.ProsperaBusinessNetwork.org or call 406-587-3113 for additional information and registration.
The Montana Women’s Business Center is a program of Prospera Business Network and is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 587-3113 to make arrangements.
- Consulting and advising clients on business and vacation travel including cruises
- Ability to close travel sales
- Arranging flights, travel insurance and accommodations, car rentals, etc.
- Using a franchise booking system as well as vendor portals
- Collecting and processing payments
- Advising clients on travel arrangements and requirements, e.g. visas and passports
- Sending out communications on travel details to clients
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes
- Dealing with complaints (if any come through)
- Social media experience a plus
- Experience working with excel a plus
- Training provided by franchise on franchise systems
A special congratulations to BBPW member Janis Strout on being selected as one of the Bozeman Chronicle Prime “24 over 64” Award Winners for 2018! Our applause and appreciation to all of the nominees and winners.
The 24 over 64 Awards serve to honor men and women from Southwest Montana who are have improved the quality of life for others in their community and who have achieved professional success and/or personal success as a role model.
Awards will be presented on Monday, August 27th, 2018 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bozeman.
To learn more about the event and purchase tickets, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-prime-awards-gala-24-over-64-tickets-45559205811
Or email: email@example.com
2018 Bozeman BPW President