Date(s) - 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017
Join Bozeman BPW Today!
Each member of BPW has the opportunity to network with members around the local area, listen to enthusiastic and diverse speakers during our bi-monthly luncheons, help other women to develop professionally, learn about legislation that affects your business or personal life, and develop lasting friendships. BPW is an organization of women supporting other women.
Being a BPW member opens up many possibilities for professional and personal growth. Many members add to their skill set, develop business contacts and make new friendships along the way. Membership includes:
- Opportunities to meet and share with women across many occupations, ages, and backgrounds across the state.
- Civic engagement on a city, county and state level via events supported by our legislative committee
- Networking at all local meeting events
- Educational luncheons where speakers will educate, enhance, and entertain you.
- Leadership and mentoring opportunities through our various committees (see below).
- Advertising for your business! Members may upload their logo to their member profile and it will display on our membership page, with a link to your website!
Use the registration form below to join today.
Once completed and approved, you’ll be sent a username and password at the email address you provide, allowing you to log in and create your Bozeman BPW member profile. Once created you will have member rates and start receiving all the benefits of membership in BPW.
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org