An invitation and event announcement from BPW past member and supporter, Heather Jackson:
Gallatin Refugee Connections presents
The Montana Refugee Experience: Reception & Panel Discussion
Congratulations from Bozeman Business and Professional Women to local MSU professor, activist, and BPW member Jan Strout for receiving the Bozeman Daily Chronicle top 24 over 64 award!
This past Monday, August 27th, Jan was among honorees at the Chronicle 24 over 64 awards ceremony. Jan founded the MSU Women’s Center, is an active member and participant with Montana NOW, Montana AAUW, and Bozeman BPW. She has spearheaded many grassroots human rights campaigns, including the local Bozeman City Resolution for Equal Pay for Equal Work which was passed in 2015, and the local Bozeman Cities for CEDAW campaign.
Jan said in an interview with the Chronicle, “the broader scope of my life has really been seeking human rights and human dignity for all.”
Thank you for all of the amazing work that you do in support of human dignity in our local and global community, Jan!
A job announcement from Erin Roy with Accounting Experts LLC of Belgrade:
We’re hiring for an Administrative Assistant!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Typing documents
• Scanning, filing digital and paper documents
• Monitor and contact subcontractors for current documentation
• Office supply tracking and purchasing
• Other office duties
• Run errands
• All other tasks as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years’ experience in an office setting
• Computer hardware & software savvy
• Experienced user of MS Excel and Word software
• Organized & efficient
• Detail oriented
• Positive attitude
• Current Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
• Team player
• Be able to sit or stand for 8 hours a day
• Be able to lift 25lbs
Pay is $13-$15/hr DOE, benefits are offered.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
To apply, please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.