Application for Educational Scholarship
Eligibility Requirements -To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
There is no fee to apply for the Educational Scholarship for Career Advancement.
- Be a female.
- Be at least 25 years of age by February 15 of the award year.
- Be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national and be a resident of Gallatin County.
- Be officially accepted into an accredited degree program at Montana State University that will result in an associates, bachelors, or masters degree, or be officially accepted into an accredited certificate program at a school or training facility within Montana. (The Scholarship cannot be used for work toward a doctoral-level degree, such as a PhD, MD, DDS, DVM, JD, etc.)
- Demonstrate clear career plans and a scheduled time frame in which you expect to achieve your education goals.
- Be available to attend a personal interview with the Bozeman BPW Scholarship Committee at a location to be scheduled in Bozeman, between February 20 and March 10.
- Demonstrate financial need.
You do not need to be a member of Bozeman BPW and there will be no preference given to Bozeman BPW members when awarding the scholarship.
You must attend school full-time under the scholarship.
The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit and demonstration of clear intent; however, financial need will be taken into consideration when all other factors are equal between applicants.
The Scholarship will be awarded in conjunction with the Bozeman BPW Honors ceremony on March 29, 2017.
Submit an Application
To apply, verify you meet the criteria above, then use the application and recommendation links to access the appropriate forms.